Borax Substitute is part of the non-toxic Dri Pak ‘Clean and Natural’ range. The sodium sesquicarbonate substitute is a mineral compound with a comparable pH as borax, making it perfect for cleaning and laundry. It is milder than Soda Crystals but more powerful than the Bicarbonate of Soda. It works well as a scouring agent and has higher cleaning power than the bicarbonate of soda. Why not give it a shot in the kitchen sink? It’s excellent for cleaning shaving brushes.
How to use:
- Cleaning: Sprinkle Borax Substitute onto surfaces and wipe down with a damp cloth or make a solution of two tablespoons of Borax Substitute in a litre of hot water. Use to wipe down surfaces and remove stains in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Laundry: Borax Substitute can be used to remove stains and soften hard water.
- Pre-soak: Add approximately one-third of a packet of Borax Substitute to a bucket of hot water. Add clothes and leave to soak. Wash as normal after soaking.
- To wash clothes: Add two tablespoons to the detergent, with the detergent dosed with soft water, and wash as normal.
- A mineral compound with the perfect pH for cleaning
- Versatile and safe cleaner for a variety of cleaning tasks
- Natural stain remover
- Excellent scouring agent
Product Type: Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Pack Quantity: 1