Compeed Bunion Plasters are specially designed to fit around the foot and provide immediate relief from uncomfortable pressure and friction. They aid in the prevention of blisters and additional skin hardening, which can lead to other painful skin problems.
COMPEED has Hydrocolloid Active Gel Technology that gives fast pain relief thanks to the cushioned layer that instantly relieves pressure and rubbing that aggravates the bunion.
How to use:
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring bunion area is free of creams and oils. Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over bunion, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave the plaster in a place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
- Replace with a new COMPEED® plaster as often as required.
- Provides instant relief from pain & pressure
- Cushions the bunion from further rubbing
- Uses Hydrocolloid Active Gel Technology for faster healing
- Prevents other painful foot conditions caused by hardened skin
- Stays in place for days
Product Type: Bunion Plaster
Pack Quantity: 5
Size: Medium (approx. 4.7cm x 6.8cm)